Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi,

The indentation-c-style and the new language-support-cpp-java plugin are ready. How should I send you the code? Or should I wait until I split the language-support-python plugin too?

Note the following points:
* Each plugins, language-support-cpp-java and indentation-c-style, include a utils class with the same content. Can we combine this two class in one place, so both plugins can access it? * The *.plugin files on each plugin have to be adapted for each language. * I'd edit configure.in, but a "make install" in the main folder won't copy the compiled indentation-c-style plugin to the install folder. This works only, if I'll run this command in the indentation-c-style plugin folder.

Regards,
Moritz