Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi!

Am I right, that language-support-cpp-java and language-support-python
have already an indentation part (cpp-java-indentation and
python-indentation)?

Yes, they have these parts, they are hidden in the plugin.c files.

And my next question is how can I run unit tests? The
language-support-js plugin has a folder named unit_test. But I have no
idea, how can I run this test. It would be nice if the test run after
the splitting.

Usually using "make test" but not sure if that works for
language-support-js.