Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hello,

Here a little status report with some questions:
* I read the documentation about the plugin system of anjuta and I understand now, how it works. * In addition to that I'd a look at the vala documentation, specific the part with bindings from c to vala code (https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Bindings). * I'd a look to the code of language-support-js. Method for method I search the indentation part, but I couldn't find it. Can it be, that this plugin has no indentation part? * And last but not least so that no misunderstanding arises: I have to split up each language-support-plugin in two independent plugins, one for the indentation part and the other for the support part? (So no internal split.)

Regards,
Moritz