Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi,

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:46:33 +0200, Johannes Schmid wrote:
Regarding the pdf I would split up the language-support-plugins in an
indentation part (indent-c-style, indent-python) and the support part.
This will clean up the architecture a lot I think - and it is a good
starting task for Moritz.

Am I right, that language-support-cpp-java and language-support-python have already an indentation part (cpp-java-indentation and python-indentation)?

And my next question is how can I run unit tests? The language-support-js plugin has a folder named unit_test. But I have no idea, how can I run this test. It would be nice if the test run after the splitting.

Regards
Moritz