Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi Moritz!

The indentation-c-style and the new language-support-cpp-java plugin
are ready. How should I send you the code? Or should I wait until I
split the language-support-python plugin too?

Two possibilities:
* Attach the patches (git format-patch) to a bug in bugzilla, there is a
nice review feature.
* Push the branch to github/gitorious, I think they have a review feature,
too. But in the case, please file a bug with the links.

  * Each plugins, language-support-cpp-java and indentation-c-style,
include a utils class with the same content. Can we combine this two
class in one place, so both plugins can access it?

In general we have common classes in libanjuta - not always nice, I will
need to have a look at the code but in general that should work.

  * The *.plugin files on each plugin have to be adapted for each
language.

What do you mean here?

  * I'd edit configure.in, but a "make install" in the main folder won't
copy the compiled indentation-c-style plugin to the install folder. This
works only, if I'll run this command in the indentation-c-style plugin
folder.

You will need to add indentation-c-style to plugins/Makefile.am.

Thanks,