Re: [anjuta-devel] Dconf and GSettings

Hi!

I have modified some other debug-manager, run, scintilla and scratchbox
plugin moving the setting in org.gnome.anjuta.plugins._plugin_name_. But
I haven't committed them yet because I'm not sure it's the best solution.

1. Change the path to be the same than the schema id.

2. Move all plugins in org.gnome.anjuta.plugins having by example
org.gnome.anjuta.plugins.cpp and org.gnome.anjuta.plugins.document-manager.

3. Remove the common prefix of most key name, by example rename
docman-fold-visible to just fold-visible and so on.

I think the first change is really useful. Then I'm less sure for the
changes 2 and 3. I think it's better but I'm not sure it worths breaking
user settings even if there are not very important. What do you think?

I think that is all useful to do. I am not entirely sure if
org.gnome.anjuta.plugins.document-manager is really better than
org.gnome.anjuta.document-manager but I don't have a strong opionion on
that.