Re: [anjuta-devel] Check button in project wizard

Hi!

I would prefer to have check buttons instead of the current switch
buttons. Their meaning looks more obvious to me. Do you agree with this?

Yes, that might be useful for most things where it is just a Yes/No
question. I don't know if we have settings where the label of a toggle button should change because it is no
simple Yes/No.

By the way, another small cosmetic change that I would like to make is
to move the Name entry at the end of the project import dialog. I'm
typically filling dialog from the top to the bottom and this entry is
filled automatically when a project is selected so it looks more
obvious. Is there someone against this change?