Re: [anjuta-devel] goocanvas
- From: Massimo Cora' <maxcvs email it>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: anjuta-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [anjuta-devel] goocanvas
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:39:38 +0200
On 06/28/2011 09:49 AM, Johannes Schmid wrote:
while you're on the subject: what about using clutter to display data
(together with Mx toolkit)?
I'm using it in some private projects and it's really great.
The problem is that Mx (and Clutter) require hardware acceleration and
might not be available for some people (and some platforms). We can of
course still use it but I would avoid it for core functionality for now.
I understand that it couldn't be so much portable, but hardware
acceleration is not mandatory to use opengl (and then Clutter).
The rendering for our needs can be done in software without problems.
] [Thread Prev