Re: [anjuta-devel] goocanvas

Hi,

On 06/24/2011 08:18 PM, Naba Kumar wrote:
Hi Johannes,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Johannes Schmid<jhs jsschmid de>  wrote:

This isn't needed anymore as we are now in the "Applications" set which
doesn't limit our dependencies much apart from requiring us to use GNOME
technologie where possible.

That is nice to know. Then, it should certainly be an external dependency.

But goocanvas is most certainly used a lot
among GNOME.

Having it promoted as part of official gnome would clearly help. Also,
I anticipate more Anjuta plugins to start using canvas for graphical
data displays. So, being official dependency helps not to class them
secondary plugins.

while you're on the subject: what about using clutter to display data (together with Mx toolkit)?
I'm using it in some private projects and it's really great.

Regards,
Massimo