Re: [anjuta-devel] goocanvas

Hi Johannes,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:

I saw that you ported class-inheritance to goocanvas which is great. But
is it necessary to include goocanvas in the source tree? Shouldn't we
should externally (and optionally) depend on it?

It's not necessary and mostly likely the final goal is to include it
in GNOME as a dependency. I created the branch to get the porting done
first. The next step would be to bring it up with GNOME for the new
dependency request - having the port ready as one reason to accept it
(for which, I am hoping you could help with the politics :)), or
alternatively continue it inside a.l.a foocanvas for a while to comply
with the non-foreign deps in Anjuta. So, for now, it's just there in
branch for me to get it done.

Regards,
-Naba