Re: [anjuta-devel] RFC: Killing Anjuta-Extras

Hi,

Le 21/01/2011 12:01, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Well, the GNOME constraints are basically only about deprecated stuff and
this stuff won't work in a gtk+3 environment anyway.

I would not say "only". We had to remove some perfectly working code to replace it with experimental one. I understand that it's useful for Gtk3 but for anjuta is not that obvious. Releasing a new version after a stable release of Gtk+3 would have been easier.

I would love to have these features in gtksourceview but some are still
not there. Maybe it would be easier to just split scintilla out and
distribute it as a separate plugin and not part of anjuta-extras.

I think we can make a release of anjuta-extras with only scintilla and the sample plugin so I don't think it's useful to move it in a separate plugin.

To be honest I don't think any of the other plugins in anjuta-extras is
very useful at that point.

I don't use them but I don't use several plugins in anjuta repository neither.