Re: [anjuta-devel] RFC: Killing Anjuta-Extras

Hi!

Am Freitag, den 21.01.2011, 21:19 +0100 schrieb Sébastien Granjoux:
I would not say "only". We had to remove some perfectly working code to
replace it with experimental one. I understand that it's useful for Gtk3
but for anjuta is not that obvious. Releasing a new version after a
stable release of Gtk+3 would have been easier.

It also fixed a couple of bugs we couldn't have fixed with gtk2 and it
allows us to integrate with devhelp/glade. And to be honest, this is
still some kind of pet project to me and I like to play with the latest
technologie ;)

I think we can make a release of anjuta-extras with only scintilla and
the sample plugin so I don't think it's useful to move it in a separate
plugin.

Sounds reasonable, given that we have a scintilla version that works
with gtk+-3.0.