Re: [anjuta-devel] RFC: Killing Anjuta-Extras

Hi James,

Le 21/01/2011 09:59, James Liggett a écrit :
If we are to accept that anjuta-extras plugins might be broken for long
periods, then we probably should avoid making stable series releases for
them and maybe just do development releases.

I think we should take care that anjuta-extras plugins are working before releasing stable versions, eventually disabling the non working one. But that's ok if the unstable releases are not completely working.

I'm agree it would be better to have them in the anjuta repository but I think it will need more work for us. So I don't see it has a burden.

OK, I'll tell you what: if you can get at least some of the plugins
workable with gtk 3 by freeze, I'll make the release. I've also made
that branch you asked for. Let's see what you can come up with... :)

That's fine for me.