Re: [anjuta-devel] RFC: Killing Anjuta-Extras

Hi!

I agree here. Making (stable) anjuta releases because there is so much to
test. Basically there are many things that I don't have time to test so I
still it was a good idea to limit the scope of plugins to those that are
known to work.

should have been:

"I agree here. Making (stable) anjuta releases is very difficult because
there is so much to test. Basically there are many things that I don't
have time to test so I still think it was a good idea to limit the scope
of the core plugins to those that are known to work.