Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC: Anjuta as an AVR development environment

Hi Lucas,

Le 09/04/2011 20:20, Lucas van Dijk a écrit :
I've made some progress with my patch, and it can be found here:
https://github.com/Sh4wn/anjuta-gdb/commit/e5031e7e7f63cf1a8744d4f460b4e508bddfb817

Could you attach your patch to the corresponding bug report. You can create a patch easily with git using git format-patch.

I haven't really tested it, because building Anjuta itself wasn't really
successful, I get the following error:
anjuta/libanjuta/interfaces/ianjuta-buildable.c:34:41: fatal error:
libanjuta-iface-marshallers.h: No such file or directory

This file is created automatically in autogen script. I think need to rerun autogen.sh. It's probably better to remove the file anjuta/libanjuta/interfaces/libanjuta-iface-marshallers.list to be sure that it is regenerated.

The gdb plugin does compile, however the linker fails because it can't
find ../../libanjuta-3.la <http://libanjuta-3.la>.

I think the explanation is the error above.

I added an extra text entry, which allows the user to specify the gdb
executable. It will be stored (and read) from the Anjuta session, so
it's configurable per project.

Ok.