Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC: Anjuta as an AVR development environment

Hi Lucas!

I don't know when the final decision for applicants is done but it is
likely short after the application deadline. And people only decide upon
hard facts so I cannot promise anything if you didn't contribute anything
as this is more or less a hard requirement for GNOME SoC.

Hmm, I think tomorrow at the GNOME 3 release party here, I'll have some time to write some code, are you tomorrow evening available in the #anjuta channel? Maybe an other developer? I'll probably have some questions where to start :P

Redards,
Lucas