Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC: Anjuta as an AVR development environment

Well it's not much yet, but here's my anjuta branch for the remote GDB path bug:
https://github.com/Sh4wn/anjuta-gdb

The GNOME website is slow as hell (I could have expected that with the release of GNOME 3 :")), so development didn't go too fast. Some things I need to figure out:

- How Anjuta preferences are stored
- What to do with debugger->priv->prog_is_remote and remote_server, is it already in use?

TODO:
- Edit GDB preferences glade file and add some widgets to set gdb path and remote server
- Make sure the plugin uses the preferences

I think I have some time tommorow evening, not sure though.

Regards,
Lucas