Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC: Anjuta as an AVR development environment

Hi Lucas,

Le 07/04/2011 00:06, Lucas van Dijk a écrit :
- How Anjuta preferences are stored

When you have a preferences widget, you can just use a special name for each widget corresponding to one settings and anjuta automatically save and restore the settings. I think it's using GSettings now.

Else, I think you need to create an xml file to describe the settings.

- What to do with debugger->priv->prog_is_remote and remote_server, is
it already in use?

Yes, you can already connect to a remove debugger using the menu item Run->Debug Remote Target.

I think a first step could be to allow changing the debugger command using a gconf key. I'm not sure it's necessary to have a GUI for it. It's an easy task and that could be useful as a work around to use a custom debugger.

Then in a second step, I think it would be better to write a complete plugin with a nice interface taking care of everything needed to develop for an AVR target. This plugin will have to change the debugger command using the IAnjutaEnvironement interface instead.