Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC: Anjuta as an AVR development environment

Hi Lucas!

Could you please try to resolve the bug I sent you (or another one)?
That would enhance your chances a lot if we see that you are actually
able to write good code!

Thanks,
Johannes

Hi Johannes,

I really would like to do that, but I'm currently in the middle of an exam period (ends this week), so I won't be able to that before the deadline (April, 8th). After this week I definitely start hacking, I hope that's still in time?

Regards,
Lucas