Re: [anjuta-devel] New project interface and introspection

Hi Sébastien,

Le 24 octobre 2010 10:30, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> a écrit :
Hi,

Le 24/10/2010 11:14, Abderrahim KITOUNI a écrit :

Maybe I can help with this. I'll try to look at it when I'm home.

I have planned to fix it this week but I will work on something else. Tell
me if you haven't enough time. I think I just need a few hours to fix it.

It took me a few hours scattered accross few days, but I like the
result : I've tried to use async IO for this and it seems promising:
for vala which has 3300+ files (including compiled files) doesn't feel
like it's freezing at all (have to try with something bigger, but I
feel there shouldn't be a problem). I'm attaching the patch (still
using old signal names,  I'll try to resend later) so you can review
it.
The actual writing didn't take much time, but the debugging did :-(

Regards,
Abderrahim