Re: [anjuta-devel] New project-manager and symbol-db

Hi all!

That would be great - I did you some favour and merged master in
sdb-core-trans today. It has some rough edges so but I hope I didn't
break anything too much.

Thanks for fixing the symbol-db with the new project manager. It seems
to work OK now. Some things I observed though:

* When switching git branches anjuta crashes (often)
* After starting up anjuta (with the anjuta project loading) it is very
slow for a couple of seconds. I think this is when the project-manager
reads the project. However, as this is an async job I wonder a bit why
it slows down the UI so much.

Thanks,