Re: [xslt] undefined reference to `xmlXPathContextSetCache'

-On [20070105 15:49], Nicolas Ecarnot (nicolas ecarnot net) wrote:
>I tried to add this symlink, but the compilation did not got any better.
>Side effect : 'vi' couldn't be launched anymore.
>Then I tried to rm this last symlink, and vi was still dead.

That's strange. Vi is typically only linked to curses and the c library, so
those xml symbolic links should not have caused issues for vi at all.

>Indeed, this is what I get.
>"Externaly" resolved ? means that this reference has to be found in some
>other place ?

Yes. In this case from libxml2.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/
Seize from every moment its unique novelty and do not prepare your joys...