Re: [xslt] key() in match pattern of xsl:key

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> On 2005-12-11 12:41:34 -0500, Joel E. Denny wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > > But couldn't extensions like exslt (which libxslt can be linked with)
> > > be an alternative solution?
> >
> > I explored that option.  I couldn't find any extension that gave me the
> > efficiency boost of referencing a key from a key.  Do you have any ideas?
>
> How about a RFE to exslt? In case someone there is interested in
> implementing such a feature...

Thanks for the suggestion.  I may pursue this at some point.  However,
before proposing a new feature, I want to get a better idea of what
processors already support this feature of keys referencing keys.  I'd
also like to explore its usage a little more to see if there might be a
more general problem to address.

Joel