Re: [xslt] key() in match pattern of xsl:key

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, Joel E. Denny wrote:

> Daniel, I have received a response from Michael Kay.  He claimed that both
> forward and back references among keys are legal in XSLT 1.0 by virtue of
> not being specifically banned.

It's probably not necessary to keep updating you like this.  I suspect you
subscribe to the mulberrytech list.  In any case, someone there has
pointed out that the errata for 1.0 specifically makes keys referencing
keys illegal.  So, your instinct was right.  Sorry for all the noise.

Back to the drawing board....

Joel