Re: [xml] Availability of libxm2-2.9.0 release candidate 1

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 04:45:16PM +1000, Eric Zurcher csiro au wrote:
Attached are a few more changes to get testlimits working with the Windows builds.

  Looks good, pushed :-)

  http://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/?id=e02869807eea99ded75d389855699e86f0c8d7d5

The only other change I had to make was to revert GetProcAddressA (in xmlmodule.c) back to GetProcAddress,
an issue which someone else mentioned recently. I think that GetProcAddressA is only available in Windows
CE, not desktop Windows. Probably an #ifdef is needed here. Could any Win CE developers comment on this?

  yes the question is open, but I guess my patch should fix it:
  https://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2012-August/msg00092.html

   thanks a lot !

Daniel