Re: [xml] Availability of libxm2-2.9.0 release candidate 1

Attached are a few more changes to get testlimits working with the Windows builds.

The only other change I had to make was to revert GetProcAddressA (in xmlmodule.c) back to GetProcAddress, an
issue which someone else mentioned recently. I think that GetProcAddressA is only available in Windows CE,
not desktop Windows. Probably an #ifdef is needed here. Could any Win CE developers comment on this?

Eric Zurcher
CSIRO Plant Industry
Canberra, Australia
Eric Zurcher csiro au