Re: [xml] Error on including and importing schemas already parsed

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 06:55:42PM -0600, Luke Robison wrote:
Thank you Jason!  I can also confirm validate_me.xml validates with this
patch applied, although patching 2.7.3 doesn't work, I had to grab the
svn version (currently r3819).  Thanks for the help.

  I don't know that part of the code (was done by Kasimier some years
ago), I'm a bit surprized that just removing the check leads to a
correct solution. With or without the patch make check and make tests
in xstc lead to the same results, so I have no way to assert if the
patch introduce regressions.
  If you could give it a bit more testing on different cases and report
I would apply it based on your feedback.

  thanks !

Daniel