Re: [xml] Building libxml2 with the Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero toolset

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 04:15:32PM +1100, Eric Zurcher csiro au wrote:
Hello Daniel et al.

  Hello Eric !

It has been a while since I've tried compiling libxml2 with the
"Borland" (the compilers are now in the hands of Embarcadero) C compiler,
but I've recently had reason to do so, and have a few very minor patches
that I'd like to apply. I've been using the compiler and toolset
distributed with Rad Studio 2007 and later patches: CodeGear C/C++
compiler 5.93, incremental linker 5.81, library manager 5.1.
[...]
Can these patches be applied?

  They look sane and I don't think they can generate regressions, so
sure, applied and commited :-)

   thanks !

Daniel