Re: [xml] I/O problem with PHP

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 11:55:55AM +0200, dnorrell gmx net wrote:
Ok, thanks. I suppose my question was really about under which circumstances the 'read' callback might not
be called when the I/O handler has returned a context from 'open'? That's what I'm struggling to understand.

  I don't see why this could happen since all the processing is derived
from the data. the only thing i could think about would be a mismatch
between the way the entity loader is plugged and for example the catalog
lookup, but really that would be really bizarre.

Daniel