[xml] I/O problem with PHP

Hi,

I have an application using libxml which makes use of custom I/O input callback functions. Now this all seems
to work fine, except that when I try to use my library in PHP5 (I've just written a PHP extension to enable
this) the I/O callbacks are failing. Now, I can see that my 'match' and 'open' callbacks are being called by
libxml, however the 'read' callback is never read even though the 'open' callback is returning a context. I
don't understand how this can happen. Is this likely to be a conflict with libxml in PHP? Has anyone
experienced similar problems? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks, David
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger