Re: [xml] Problem with MSYS and MINGW: undefined reference to _imp__xmlFree

Hi Tobias,

that is of course an alternative to produce a working import library,
but my problem was that I did not know that the import library of
mingw and msvc are not compatible. So I just installed the package
and you can see in the problem description the long way that I went.
It is just a proposal to include the mingw compatible import library
in the package for others to avoid that.

Regards

Friedrich

Belgabor schrieb:
If you already use MSYS/MinGW, why don't you build libxml2 yourself? I've been doing that for quite some time and (if I set the correct defines) never had that issue.

Cheers,
Tobias