Re: [xml] Question about character encoding support

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 10:53:37AM -0400, jwert ilstechnology com wrote:
Daniel,

Here are my instructions for building on VxWorks.... I am very ashamed of
how I did this because it is a complete hack, but it works great, so I
can't complain too much.

  Jim,

thanks a lot for writing this down, maybe it's hackish, maybe it's not perfect,
but I'm sure that will be a lot of help for others. I plan to add this as
a README instructions in a new VxWorks directory, along the Makefile and
build.sh , unless you disagree. That will be in the releases starting from
now, and others may improve it if they need to,

  thanks again !

Daniel