Re: [xml] Obtain "Next Child" using tree

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 07:15:55PM +0200, Niels Van Hoef wrote:
I checked out the xmlReaderWalker function but unfortunately this does
not solve the problem. Converting a DocPtr to a ReaderPtr allows me to
step through and extract it's content but I can not insert a new node
at any certain point of the document, I guess this can only be done
using a NodePtr and xmlAddChild.

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library