[xml] libxml2 and libxslt -- thank you in advance

)In the documentation for libxml2 it says:  "interface to the XML Schemas handling and schema validity checking, it is incomplete right now."  The documentation does not indicate what parts are not implemented.
--I am wondering if the documentation is simply not up to date with the code or if this is true?
--If true, what parts are not implemented?

2)The libxml2 documentation for Schematron does not mention if it implements the ISO standard.
--Does it?

3)The libxml2 documentation for Relax NG does not indicate if it implements the ISO standard.
--Does it?

4) libxslt, it appears, does not implement XSLT 2.0 or XQuery.
--Is this true?

These libraries are being used in a COTS product instead of other libraries and I really need your guidance and help understanding if, in fact, they are currently up to date.

The versions being used are libxml2 version 2.6.27 and libxslt version 1.1.20.

Thank you in advance!

v/r,

Barb

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?