Re: [xml] Obtain "Next Child" using tree

I know this is a great drawback of labVIEW but unfortunately these are
the tools I have to work with. Is there a work around (function or
combination of functions) I can use to get the next child (NodePtr)
form the childrenlist or should I defer to the xmlReader where the
callback function allows me to step through the document.

Perhaps there is a function that converts the current node of the
xmlReaderPtr to a xmlNodePtr?

Niels