Re: [xml] Mac OS X Binaries

On 7/14/07, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 10:24:23AM +1000, Steve Ball wrote:

> I compiled the tests for libxml2 and ran them on both the Mac Book
> Pro (Intel) and a PowerBook (PPC).  All tests passed... well, almost;
> there was one error reported but the message said "Specific platform
> thread support not detected" so I presume that this means threading
> may not be available.

  Strange, I would expect pthreads to be available, probably worth exploring.

Under Darwin no special compiler options nor libraries need for thread support.
All pthread functions exist in the libc.
libpthread exists just as stub for compatibility with packages that
links with libpthread unconditionally.

--
Andrew W. Nosenko <andrew w nosenko gmail com>