[xml] Mac OS X Binaries

The latest versions of libxml2 and libxslt, 2.6.29 and 1.1.21 respectively, have been built as Mac OS X Universal Binaries and are now available for download. Links to the disk images may be found at:

http://www.explain.com.au/oss/libxml2xslt.html

Please note that I not yet done exhaustive testing on these binaries. They were built on my shiny new Mac Book Pro (Intel processor) and I am not 100% certain whether the swap in endianness on the PowerPC architecture will be a problem. Please report any problems that you might have (on either architecture) to me at mailto:Steve Ball explain com au
Enjoy,
Steve Ball