Re: [xml] Mac OS X Binaries

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 10:23:09PM +1000, Steve Ball wrote:
The latest versions of libxml2 and libxslt, 2.6.29 and 1.1.21
respectively, have been built as Mac OS X Universal Binaries and are
now available for download.  Links to the disk images may be found at:

http://www.explain.com.au/oss/libxml2xslt.html

  Cool !
  I checked, the link should be okay in the "Related Links" section

Please note that I not yet done exhaustive testing on these
binaries.  They were built on my shiny new Mac Book Pro (Intel
processor) and I am not 100% certain whether the swap in endianness
on the PowerPC architecture will be a problem.  Please report any
problems that you might have (on either architecture) to me at
mailto:Steve Ball explain com au

  Did you need any patch ?

Daniel