Re: [xml] setting externelEntityResolver on a per-context basis

Stefan Behnel wrote:
What we do in lxml is: set a global resolver and have it dispatch to whatever
the _private field in the parser context points to. We actually do a lot more
that way than only resolving external entities, but that's what you can use it
for here.

That's a good solution. I already use the _private field for some other handlers to get get back to the application (OpenOffice), so there is already a pointer to a C++ object in there which happens to know about the specific IO layer, thus this is a really good solution.

I was so wound up into my specific idea about how the entityResolver should be set on the context that I didn't see the context parameter that was being passed to the entityResolver function ;)

Thanks,
Lars