Re: [xml] setting externelEntityResolver on a per-context basis

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 12:11:53PM +0200, Lars Oppermann wrote:
Hi All,

Is it currently possible in libxml2 to set the external entity resolver
for an single xmlParserCtxt instead of using
xmlSetExternalEntityLoader() which seems to be setting it globally?

  I don't think it's possible, look at the struct _xmlParserCtxt there
is no way to plug a resolver there.

I have tried setting ctxt->sax->resolveEntity to my resolve function,
but that isn't getting used when I use xmlCtxtReadFile() with that context.

  Why are you using xmlCtxtReadFile() when obviously you loose the
control while there are function working for example from a file descriptor ?

Daniel