Re: [xml] Problems with an old version of the parser

Hi Manuel

Maybe I can use newer versions of the parser in my application
leaving untouched the system files. My application is currently developed in TCL.

If you allowed to use a local version of the library there is
a chance: If the dynamic Linker allows you to override library
paths then you can use these feature to run the newer xmllint
tool with the newer libxml2 version in a non-system directory.

Cheers, Andy