Re: [xml] Setting DTD without writer

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 03:37:26PM -0700, John Zhang wrote:
Hi,

I'm rather new to XML/libxml and I was wondering if it there is any way to
set a DTD without using xmlTextWriterWriteDTD() and instead use a function
similar to startElement or startDocument (I'm using a xmlSAXHandlerPtr).

  I don't understand. What do you mean by 'set a DTD' ? The functions
you are suggesting are for parsing, so I don't see how you could modify
the document, it's an input not an output. Also don't use SAX unless you
really know what you're doing, use the xmlReader.

Daniel