Re: [xml] strange transformCtxt free-ing problem

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 02:26:26PM +0000, Nic James Ferrier wrote:
Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

 what is pctx ??? i find suspicious the fact you could provide a C parser
context here.

It's supplied to the loader implementation function, which is what
this is.

I thought the advice was that you had to use the parser context
functions from a loader.

  The loader should not parse. It should return the input to parse,

This is a document loader. Not a resolver.

in
python the string c.f. the examples.

The examples I put in the patch for the loader wrapper for python
(which I wrote if you remember) used ctxt functions (as per your
instructions).

My example isn't in the current trunk though.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   for all your tapsell ferrier needs