Re: [xml] strange transformCtxt free-ing problem

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

 what is pctx ??? i find suspicious the fact you could provide a C parser
context here.

It's supplied to the loader implementation function, which is what
this is.

I thought the advice was that you had to use the parser context
functions from a loader.

      doc = None
      if url == "/one":
          doc = parserContext.htmlCtxtReadFile("file2.html", "UTF8", 1)
      else:
          doc = parserContext.ctxtReadDoc("""<document>

  just use htmlReadFile and forget about trying to address directly the
parser context. With python overhead you won't gain anything to create
a separately accessible object. The less you touch things though Python
the better it will be, really. That said HTML parsing works for me when
using htmlReadFile.

I tried this and it does work.

But I get a memory leak. Not sure what the memory leak is... and it
seems to be there if I use just the context stuff.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   for all your tapsell ferrier needs