[xml] strange transformCtxt free-ing problem

I've got a document loader implemented in python that handles xml or
html documents thus:

  if re.match("^[a-z]+://.*", url):
      cached_file, header = hapi_lib.httputils.url_retrieve(url)
      if header["content-type"] == "text/html":
           doc = parserContext.htmlCtxtReadFile(cached_file, "UTF8", 0)
      else:
          # Guess that it's XML
          doc = parserContext.ctxtReadFile(cached_file, "UTF8", 0)

The HTML works fine until I come to free the transformContext that
this is all done within.

When I do I get a glibc error and my process segfaults.

Anybody have a clue about that?

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   for all your tapsell ferrier needs