Re: [xml] FW: Regular expression evaluation

Ok... We too can try digging in.. but need some pointers

I have tried expanding the compiled regular expressions and seems like there
is  no problem in that case...

regexp: '2{0,0}1'
1 atoms:
 00  atom: charval once char 1
3 states:
 state: START 0, 2 transitions:
  trans: removed
  trans: char 1 atom 0, to 2
 state: NULL
 state: FINAL 2, 0 transitions:
0 counters:

Testing 2{0,1}1:
 regexp: '2{0,1}1'
2 atoms:
 00  atom: charval range 0-1 char 2
 01  atom: charval once char 1
3 states:
 state: START 0, 3 transitions:
  trans: char 2 atom 0, to 1
  trans: removed
  trans: char 1 atom 1, to 2
 state: 1, 1 transitions:
  trans: char 1 atom 1, to 2
 state: FINAL 2, 0 transitions:
0 counters:

If that is the case then the problem for sure lies in the expression
execution .. right ??

Let me know about your opinion on this...

Regards,
Harbhanu