Re: [xml] FW: Regular expression evaluation

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 10:47:04AM +0530, harbhanu wrote:

Given that it's a bug... Should I raise it in bugzilla ??

  Sure, the real problem is when will someone have a time to address
it. It's probably a bug in the code building or optimizing the automata
associated to the regexp. I should be able to debug this especially
since we have good testcases, but the question is when...

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library