Re: [xml] =?koi8-r?b?eG1sRW5jb2RlU3BlY2lhbENoYXJzIGFuZCBjYXJyaWFnZSBy?= =?koi8-r?b?ZXVybiAvIENSTEYgLyAweDBEIDB4MEEgLyBcclxuIC8gMTMsMTA=?=

I found xmlSaveSetEscape function, but he is not work. Some text characters convert to &#XX; presentation,
but strings with "
" decoded to "\n" again. Xml file not write fully and i see 0x0 character in few
attributes. I see my debug message "All saved", so this mean, what no errors, but why my escape function not
work ?

                xmlSaveCtxt *ctx = xmlSaveToFilename(xmlFileName.c_str(), NULL, 1);
                if (ctx != NULL)
                {
                        if ( xmlSaveSetEscape(ctx, escape) != -1 )
                        {
                                if (xmlSaveDoc(ctx, XMLDoc) != -1)
                                {
                                Application->MessageBox(AnsiString("All saved").c_str(),NULL,MB_OK);
                                xmlFreeDoc(XMLDoc);
                                xmlCleanupParser();
                                xmlMemoryDump();
                                }