Re: [xml] FW: Regular expression evaluation

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 03:08:09PM +0530, harbhanu wrote:
   In your opinion where can be the problem..??

  I don't know, there are counted transitions and that where
the problem seems to happen, but I would have to check with
a debugger to find out and then see why this happen. It could be
errors in building the initial automata, it could be an error
when removing epsilon transitions, or it could be an error
when doing the execution, likely one of the 2 first ones.

Daniel