Re: [xml] an xpath segfault reproducible with xmllint

Petr Pajas wrote:
Hi Daniel, All,

I have experienced segfaults where just an error should be issued. After
playing with the xpath for a while, I have narrowed it to the following test
case:

5) I'm running libxml2-2.6.27, openSuSE 10.2

I created package with recent version of libxml2 (2.6.28) in
BuildService. You can download RPMs for 10.2 here:
* http://software.opensuse.org/download/XML/xml-10.2/i586/
Could you please confirm that bug does not occur with these new
packages? (I tested Factory and experienced no problems).

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer                                Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                     19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz                                http://www.suse.cz